Welcome to Henri Compost’s Blog
Assorted oddments, articles, features, short stories, plays, off-the-beaten-track reviews, personal stories and anecdotes, travel diaries, the occasional poem or just an idea to be toyed with… it’s all to be found here.
Question is, will the scraps thrown onto this ever-growing heap start to germinate and take root or will they end up being left to rot?
Henri works as an IT consultant. Born up north and raised in the UK but now living in continental Europe, he considers himself Multi-European. He’s not overly political. Nor particularly religious. He just likes to write stuff.
Please leave a comment if you find yourself enjoying his (com)posts and would like to see more.
Oh, and by the way, it’s not his real name. But you knew that already.
Henri (on a slow day)
- Tipping Points: Act III, Scene 3The concluding part to this serialised, three-act play about a wannabe writer and playwright.
- A Clandestine MeetingAn unexpected dinner with a very unsavoury character.
- Just My Two CentsA bloody fight to the finish with a member of our household, which I eventually won. I think.
- The Best PresentThe best ever Christmas present? Some truly bad ones can sometimes be right up there.
- Sit Still and be CountedNever in the field of human con tricks has so much been taken from so many by so few.
© Copyright Henri Compost, 2020. All rights reserved.
I don’t do social media. Well, I do but mainly to stay in touch with old friends. And I’m not sure I’d want them reading any of this…